2022 Chevrolet Tahoe RST
*This calculator is for informational use only and is based on the information you provide. Actual loan amounts and payments will vary based on additional items such as taxes and fees as well as the actual interest rate available to you from a financial institution.
- Jet Black/Victory Red Leather
- ENGINE, 5.3L ECOTEC3 V8
- City / Hwy
- 15 / 20
*Actual rating will vary with options, driving conditions, habits and vehicle condition.
- AS-IS Extended Available
- Hopper Motorplex
5 Point Summary:
- 2022 Chevrolet Tahoe RST with other leather interior and 5.3L ECOTEC3 V8 engine
- Automatic transmission and no accident or damage reported
- Manufacturer options and packages include ENGINE, 5.3L ECOTEC3 V8
- AS-IS Extended Warranty Available for added peace of mind
- Get ready to experience luxury and power in one stunning package!
The 2022 Chevrolet Tahoe RST is a luxurious SUV that is designed to impress. With its other leather interior and 5.3L ECOTEC3 V8 engine, this vehicle is the perfect combination of style and power. The automatic transmission ensures a smooth ride, while the absence of any accidents or damage reported gives you added peace of mind.
The manufacturer options and packages include ENGINE, 5.3L ECOTEC3 V8, which means you'll experience the full power of this engine, making every drive an exhilarating experience. With the AS-IS Extended Warranty Available, you can enjoy your new vehicle with added confidence, knowing that any unexpected repairs will be taken care of.
The exterior of the Tahoe RST is sleek and stylish, with a bold front grille that commands attention. The interior is just as impressive, with other leather seats that are both comfortable and stylish. The spacious cabin provides plenty of room for passengers and cargo, making it the perfect vehicle for long road trips or daily commutes.
But the Tahoe RST isn't just about luxury and style. The 5.3L ECOTEC3 V8 engine delivers impressive power and performance, making it a joy to drive. Whether you're cruising down the highway or navigating city streets, this vehicle will keep you in control and feeling confident.
Overall, the 2022 Chevrolet Tahoe RST is a stunning SUV that offers a winning combination of luxury, power, and style. With its other leather interior, 5.3L ECOTEC3 V8 engine, and AS-IS Extended Warranty Available, you can enjoy the ultimate driving experience with added peace of mind. So why wait? Come test drive the Tahoe RST today and experience the thrill of luxury and power in one stunning package!
Our Hopper Motorplex Certified VIP vehicles meet or exceed our certified inspection and have been reconditioned to the Hopper Motorplex Standard, Hopper Certified VIP vehicles include a 3 Month / 3K Mile Powertrain Warranty for an additional piece of mind. **Exclusions apply, See dealer for Details, these are NOT manufacture certified. Our family owned dealership was established in West Texas in 1967. We have been providing customers with quality vehicles for decades with the service to match. With almost four acres of unique inventory, we are sure the Hopper Family will have what you're looking for. Come down and take a look! Please check back for more pictures, we're adding new pictures to the website daily. *Ask your salesperson for eligibility of the Certified VIP Program.
- Chevrolet Connected Access capable (Subject to terms. See onstar.com or dealer for details.)
- USB charging-only ports, 4, (2) located on rear of center console and (2) in 3rd row (1 left and 1 right side below quarter glass side window)
- Steering wheel, leather-wrapped
- Theft-deterrent system, content, electrical, unauthorized entry
- Sill plates, bright, front and rear door
- Defogger, rear-window electric
- Power outlet, front auxiliary, 12-volt, located in the center stack of instrument panel
- Lighting, interior with dome light, driver- and passenger-side door switch with delayed entry feature, cargo lights, door handle or Remote Keyless Entry-activated illuminated entry and map lights in front and second seat positions. On Police/Special Service vehicles, the control switch is located in the roof console in lieu of the driver- and passenger-side door switch with delayed entry feature.
- Universal Home Remote includes garage door opener, programmable
- Keyless start, push button
- Floor covering, color-keyed carpeting
- Electronic Precision Shift
- Driver Information Center, enhanced, 12" diagonal multi-color digital display includes analog speedometer and tachometer gauges
- Wireless charging
- Seat adjusters, 10-way power includes 8-way power driver and front passenger seats with 2-way power lumbar
- Remote start
- Console, floor with storage area and removable storage tray
- Audio system feature, Bose 9-speaker stereo
- Visors, driver and front passenger illuminated vanity mirrors, sliding
- Rear Seat Reminder
- Assist handles, front passenger A-pillar and second row outboard B-pillar (Deleted when SEO (7X2) left- and right-hand spotlamps or SEO (7X3) left-hand spotlamp are ordered.)
- Assist handles, overhead, driver and front passenger, located in headliner
- Cargo management system
- Power outlets, 2, 120-volt, located on the rear of the center seat and rear cargo area
- Tire carrier, lockable outside spare, winch-type mounted under frame at rear
- Wiper, rear intermittent with washer
- Wipers, front intermittent, Rainsense
- Assist steps, Black with chrome accent strip (Includes Gloss Black accent strip.)
- Door handles, body-color
- Fascia, front
- Glass, acoustic, laminated
- Glass, deep-tinted (all windows, except light-tinted glass on windshield and driver- and front passenger-side glass)
- Glass, windshield shade band
- Headlamps, LED
- Lamps, stop and tail, LED
- Active aero shutters, upper (Standard with (L84) 5.3L EcoTec3 V8 engine or (L87) 6.2L EcoTec3 V8 engine only.)
- Liftgate, rear power programmable, hands-free with emblem projection
- Mirror caps, body-color
- Tires, 275/50R22SL all-season, blackwall
- LATCH system (Lower Anchors and Tethers for CHildren), for child restraint seats lower anchors and top tethers located in all second-row seating positions (Deleted when (ATZ) second row seat delete is ordered.)
- Airbags, Frontal airbags for driver and front outboard passenger; Seat-mounted side-impact airbags for driver and front outboard passenger; Driver inboard seat-mounted side-impact airbag; Head-curtain airbags for all rows in outboard seating positions (Always use seat belts and child restraints. Children are safer when properly secured in a rear seat in the appropriate child restraint. See the Owner's Manual for more information.)
- Buckle to Drive prevents vehicle from being shifted out of Park until driver seat belt is fastened; times out after 20 seconds and encourages seat belt use, can be turned on and off in Settings or Teen Driver menu
- Daytime Running Lamps, LED
- Following Distance Indicator
- Front outboard Passenger Sensing System for frontal outboard passenger airbag (Always use seat belts and child restraints. Children are safer when properly secured in a rear seat in the appropriate child restraint. See the Owner's Manual for more information.)
- Hill Start Assist
- StabiliTrak, stability control system with brake assist, includes traction control
- Teen Driver a configurable feature that lets you activate customizable vehicle settings associated with a key fob, to help encourage safe driving behavior. It can limit certain available vehicle features, and it prevents certain safety systems from being turned off. An in-vehicle report card gives you information on driving habits and helps you to continue to coach your new driver
- Warning tones headlamp on, driver and right-front passenger seat belt unfasten and turn signal on
- Door locks, rear child security, manual
- Trailer sway control
- Suspension, rear multi-link with coil springs
- Suspension, front coil-over-shock with stabilizer bar
- Suspension Package, Premium Smooth Ride
- Steering, power
- Rear wheel drive
- Rear axle, 3.23 ratio
- GVWR, 7400 lbs. (3357 kg) (Standard on 2WD models with (L84) 5.3L EcoTec3 V8 engine or (L87) 6.2L EcoTec3 V8 engine.)
- Fuel, gasoline, E15 (Standard with (L84) 5.3L EcoTec3 V8 engine or (L87) 6.2L EcoTec3 V8 engine only.)
- Engine, 5.3L EcoTec3 V8 with Dynamic Fuel Management, Direct Injection and Variable Valve Timing, includes aluminum block construction (355 hp [265 kW] @ 5600 rpm, 383 lb-ft of torque [518 Nm] @ 4100 rpm)
- Engine air filtration monitor
- Differential, mechanical limited-slip
- Cooling, external engine oil cooler, heavy-duty air-to-oil integral to driver side of radiator (Deleted when (LM2) Duramax 3.0L Turbo-Diesel I6 engine is ordered.)
- Cooling, auxiliary transmission oil cooler, heavy-duty air-to-oil
- Brakes, 4-wheel antilock, 4-wheel disc with DURALIFE rotors
- Battery, 730 cold-cranking amps with 80 amp hour rating (Standard with (L84) 5.3L EcoTec3 V8 engine or (L87) 6.2L EcoTec3 V8 engine only.)
- Automatic Stop/Start (Vehicles built between October, 2021 and December 12, 2021 with a V8 engine, will be forced to have (NSS) Not Equipped with Automatic Stop/Start, which removes Automatic Stop/Start, Engine control stop/start disable button and its content. Beginning with production starting December 13, 2021, (KL9) Automatic Stop/Start will be forced on as standard content. See dealer for details.)
- Alternator, 220 amps (Standard with (L84) 5.3L EcoTec3 V8 engine or (L87) 6.2L EcoTec3 V8 engine only.)
- Mechanical Jack with tools
- Engine control, stop/start system disable button, non-latching (Vehicles built between October, 2021 and December 12, 2021 with a V8 engine, will be forced to have (NSS) Not Equipped with Automatic Stop/Start, which removes Automatic Stop/Start, Engine control stop/start disable button and its content. Beginning with production starting December 13, 2021, (ENL) Engine control stop/start disable button will be forced on as standard content. See dealer for details.)
- Exhaust, single system, single-outlet
- Hitch Guidance
- Trailering equipment includes trailering hitch platform, 7-wire harness with independent fused trailering circuits mated to a 7-way connector and 2" trailering receiver
Factory Installed Packages
- ENGINE, 5.3L ECOTEC3 V8 with Dynamic Fuel Management, Direct Injection and Variable Valve Timing, includes aluminum block construction (355 hp [265 kW] @ 5600 rpm, 383 lb-ft of torque [518 Nm] @ 4100 rpm) Included
**All payments posted are subject to final approval on up to 72 month 4.9 rate, residualized financing program with $3000.00 cash down plus tax title license and fees.
It is the customer's sole responsibility to verify the existence and condition of any equipment listed. Neither the dealership nor AutoRevo is responsible for misprints on prices or equipment. It is the customer's sole responsibility to verify the accuracy of the prices with the dealer. Pricing subject to change without notice.