Get Summer Road Trip Ready in Plano, TX
Whether you're heading down to the coast or going to float the Frio, it's important to make sure your vehicle is in top shape for any road trip this summer. Our service center at Hopper Motorplex of Plano is ready to give your vehicle the maintenance it needs to stay safe and perform well wherever you're going! It's important to keep several relevant areas of your vehicle in mind as you're getting ready for a memorable road trip.
Maintenance is also a crucial component of getting the most out of your vehicle to keep it running smoothly, and our servicing center is staffed by only the best technicians who can help you get on the road safely, quickly, and confidently. Get ready for your next road trip by thinking about what you need for your vehicle to be the most successful, and schedule a service appointment at Hopper Motorplex ASAP!
Checklist of Vehicle Maintenance Before Hitting the Road
We know that things can be quite overwhelming when planning a road trip. What sights are you going to see? What's the hotel situation? Where are you going to eat, and are there enough choices for everyone? How many souvenirs will your budget allow? What clothes should you pack? Typically, it's not uncommon to get so wrapped up in these details, that it's easy to neglect another important piece of planning: Maintenance for your vehicle for your road trip. Every vehicle and manufacturer has a recommended schedule for maintenance, and you should do your best to adhere to this recommendation.
However, it is strongly suggested that if your vehicle is going to have extensive usage, such as during a road trip, there are certain things you should look into before you hit the road.
- Check and see if an oil change is needed. Your engine will thank you for clean oil to run smoothly and efficiently.
- Check the tires. Are there any signs of deflation, even the slightest? Are there any hazards that could cause tire damage? As you're checking the tires, it's also important to check your vehicle's alignment. Are you able to drive straight, without the vehicle shifting to one side?
- Check fluid levels, as well as the wipers. Your windshield should be clean enough to be able to handle any inclement weather you may encounter on your road trip.
- Check the air filter. When the air filter is clean, this improves the fuel efficiency of your vehicle.
- Thoroughly inspect your brakes, and check the brake fluid. Proper braking is crucial to safety and performance for your best road trip.
Schedule a Service Appointment at Hopper Motorplex?
For the ultimate "health" of your vehicle, proper maintenance is essential. For road trips, where your vehicle is a truly integral part of the experience, it is important to schedule a servicing/maintenance appointment as part of your planning process. Our service center at Hopper Motorplex will exceed your expectations. We are staffed with an expert team of technicians who provide the utmost care to every vehicle and are passionate about helping you get on the road in the safest and most efficient way possible.
We understand you have a busy schedule, and that planning for your road trip is certainly not making you any less busy! We guarantee we will work with your schedule, and ensure you get back on the road without having to look for alternate means of transportation or make sacrifices elsewhere. By the same token, we never sacrifice quality for turnaround time. We stay focused on the maintenance of YOUR vehicle so YOU can get back on the road according to YOUR needs and schedule!
We make scheduling your service appointment as easy as a few clicks and keystrokes right on our website. We offer services from 8 AM to 6 PM on weekdays and 8 AM to 2 PM on Saturdays, allowing for convenience for everyone. Schedule your service today!